July 16, 2012


My Photography Gear


In this post I would like to give details regards my Photography gear, presently (2012) I have been using Canon EOS 1100D body (also known as the Digital Rebel T3). It’s an entry level body packed with features similar to EOS 600D as well as from previous model EOS 1000D. As this is an entry level body, for the first time Canon has introduced in 3 colors – Red, Silver & standard Black. The main reason me buying this body is for re-using my old canon EF-S lenses which I was using with previous Canon EOS 300x what was a film camera.  Like all of Canon's APS-C digital SLR cameras, the EOS 1100D is compatible with the manufacturer's entire line-up of lenses, including both EF and EF-S glass. When changing lenses, EF lenses need to be aligned with the red dot on the lens mount, whereas EF-S lenses must be aligned with the white mark.

Below are the specifications of Canon EOS 1100D


  • 12MP CMOS sensor
  • 9-point AF system (up from 7 on the 1000D)
  • 63-area iFCL color-sensitive metering (from EOS 7D)
  • 720p movie recording at 30 or 25fps (H.264 compression)
  • 2.7" LCD, 230,000 dots
  • ISO 100-6400 (no expansion)
  • Basic+ creative point-and-shoot mode
  • Eye-Fi wireless SD card compatible menu options
Lenses: This is one of the most important aspect of photography, My arsenal of lenses are from Canon and Sigma, I use these lenses for different purposes. 

L to R: Kenko 1.4X Teleplus Pro 300 TC, Canon 50mm F1.8 Lens, Canon 18-55mm IS Lens, Canon28-90 USM Lens, Sigma 70-300 APO DG Macro Lens.
If you wish to buy this camera click on the below image.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment